Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Consumers reap benefits of the social web

The phenomenal growth of social networking combined with continuing technological advances, like mobile internet connectivity, has brought new opportunities across the social spectrum – and consumers are one of the biggest winners.

It seems relevant then that this is one of the reoccurring topics of discussion at the Consumers International World Congress being held in Hong Kong, which I’m currently attending as a CHOICE representative.

Get the full story on the CHOICE AUSTRALIA blog

2 comments:

  1. This blog is very nice and informative. It is difficult task but your post and experience provide and teach me how to handle and make it more effective and manageable.Thanks for the tips. Today I am furtunate and I find a lot of nice posts.
    kamagra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is very nice and informative. It is difficult task but your post and experience provide and teach me how to handle and make it more effective and manageable.Thanks for the tips. Today I am furtunate and I find a lot of nice posts.
    kamagra

    ReplyDelete